Monday, July 4, 2011

Locnville // Stars above you // Music Video

I like Locnville, or I really use to like them the first time I saw their video on MK. Jump to 2011, and the launch of their new album, I feel like the spark is gone. The spark that I once shared with those two young boys, a spark I shared with millions of teenage girls. Anyway, I will still support them 100% because they are local and they are doing great.

Here is their new music video and below are the credits. Enjoy.


Directed by Tristan Holmes
Produced by Adam Thal
DOP by David Pienaar
Art Direction by Andre van der Sandt
Edited by William Kalmer
Design/Animation Director: Marc Ziman and David Correia
Post Production: Conduit’s BEST FULL Studios
Producer: Vanessa Mc Gowan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...